Friday, October 10, 2008

Video Reflection 6:Designing dream machines

After I watched this video, It made me realise the real life of design that is typically experienced by a design consultant agency. It is not just thinking new ideas and drawing sketches all day. I was really suprised that designer can not design a product as their wish but shoud listen the client's request, even though their client does not have basic design sense or knowledge. I think if my client has totally different idea and disagree my design, I will get so much stress. However, this video shows that designers always has to listen their client's decision whether or not they agree, becuase it is an essential rule between client and designer. The communication between designer and client is most important design process in the real design industry.

No comments: