Wednesday, August 27, 2008

video reflection 4: Paul Bennett (Designing Detail)

The major take home message from Paul Bennett's presentation is how small things are helping to create big. It was impressing me so much. The one of examples of this point was flimming the hospital ceiling. I thought it was an small act but it was actually quit effective way of understanding patient (consumer) problems. Paul pointed out this as looking at the situation from point of view of person out as suppose to traditional position of organization in. Moreover, he called this as "revolution". After i watched this video, I also realized that the biggest improvement and best solution desinger have made so far is also very simple. As a designer, I will keep in mind of point that I learned from Paul Bennett whenever I design something.

No comments: